Monday, March 30, 2009

Bertrand Schneider


Poems


“Nevermore”


I cry myself to sleep


Sinisterly you chuckle while I weep


Well nevermore, nevermore



Against the wall my head you bash


So daily I obtain a new gash


Well nevermore, nevermore



It’s only me who you beat


So to the snow covered substance I retreat


Well, nevermore, nevermore



Now your fate is destined to the end of my blade


Nevermore my nightmares you will raid


But the price is me imprisoned forever more forever more




“Can you hear”


Can you hear my heart


Beating softer every day that we’re apart



Can you hear my scream


Cause every night you die in a dream



Can you hear me cry


Because every night I drain my body dry



Well can you…?








“You Are”


Like honey you are sweet


You’re considered a treat


You got all girls beat



You are so funny


Cute as a bunny


With you I’m rich so I don’t need money









“Abortion”


You don’t even know his name


But still you kill him like game


Even though he’s tame


You put him to shame


He is your son


But you say what’s done is done


But you may well have shot him with a gun












“Afraid to love”


The feeling alone drives you insane


But when it’s over you do gain


You gain a whole new level of pain



So yes I am afraid


Because I am who love will degrade


In love you cannot trade



So love is really that scary


I just want to remove it from my vocabulary


But on the contrary


Love is spontaneous it may vary




What’s wrong”


You ask me what’s wrong


I say it’s like a love song


I can’t just move along



It’s her that I miss


That medusa style kiss


Without her my life is in a an eternal abyss



That profound beauty


Which I have no immunity


To my life she provided positivity



Looking in her eyes


Time flies


Easily making my heartbeat rise



This is why I’m sad


But also why I’m mad


Because it’s not what I have it’s what I had




“Baby”


Me and my love


Thought our love wasn’t average but above


So then we had sex using no glove



Few weeks later her belly starts to grow


But that goes to show


She should’ve said no



Now I notice it burns when I pee


So I get tested, and I’m also positive for HIV


But it doesn’t only affect me


Because now the HIV has gone to the baby.







“Not an Object”


She is not an object


Something that you can subject


Doing this is something you will regret


She is supposed to be like a tree


So boundlessly free


And one day I hope she’ll branch out to me












“You are”


You are a star


That’s just who you are


So bright I only can glance from afar


It wouldn’t be right to call you just pretty


So if you be with me


I will put you on a pedestal for everyone to see















“Me and You”


I don’t know why


But when we say bye


I always want to cry


But when you come near


My heart gives a cheer


And through this long relationship we both will steer


So don’t fret my boo


I will always love you


And remember we are one not two










"Love"


Roses are red, Violets are blue


My whole life changed, since I met you


Since that day you've been stuck in my mind like glue


I need you because love takes 2


I think its a sign from up above


You fit like a glove


I picture you as my turtle dove


Oh my God I think I’m in love


No comments: