Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Have u eva...

Have u eva been so deep in love wit some 1 dat if some 1 tried 2 reach 4 u den dey realize u 2 deep in love 2 reach? Well dats me i m love wit da most amazing girl but... I have a problem i really love her but i m afraid cuz idk if she loves me back she isnt showin any signs nd i m afraid dat she doesnt like me anymore. Sometimes she is distant when i talk 2 her. I dont want 2 b thinking bout dat but i just keep thinking dat dis iz 2 good 2 b true nd i wonder wat a dime like her doin wit a notin like me. My friends r surprised 2. But i m really hurtin cuz of dis i m juss goin 2 go crazy!! Some 1 help me out by commenting and givin advice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heres sumthin ya might wnt 2 knw
im sry i been distant on da phone
u rnt a notin in any way
and i love u